Lions and tigers and bears! Oh, my!

I mentioned that I was feeling the urge to have some color on my legs. Before I rushed out to buy new tights I realized that there may already be a few pairs lurking in a storage bin at the back of one of my closets. Sure enough, I unearthed this rather jazzy Dior pair which have a little bit of everything…pattern, color, texture…put them on and suddenly you feel very Regency dandy.

All this has highlighted the fact that I need to do more closet safaris because, with me, it’s definitely a case of out of sight, out of mind. And who knows what else is hiding in there? Obviously I don't…

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 2:30 AM
    I love these tights! Both the pattern and the color are simply lovely.
  • palmcop said...
    12:21 PM
    Surely, the dude is absolutely fair.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...