I swear, I'm trying to be good...

I find this blog theraputic...or do I mean cathartic?

Either way, I post about items and it relieves some of the pangs of longing and lets me take a good look at the piece I'm thinking of buying (thereby drastically reducing the impromptu and much regretted impulse purchase).

So, somethings I blog about and resolve to love from afar...some, I write about and lose all interest in shortly afterwards and some...
Some, I know before I even start typing that I am going to have to hold onto my credit cards...quickly.

Into the latter category falls this McQ sweatshirt/shirt and See by Chloe skirt. Together they are a little 70's trucker babe...so much so that I can imagine Kris Kristofferson whisking me away in a truckin' convoy across the USA.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    11:05 AM
    I like the shirt/sweatshirt combo. You seem to be having a lot of fun lately with interesting prints. :)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...