The Grapes of Wrath

The other day when I was wandering around Sephora I spotted a label which read "What is the secret for a radiant complexion?"...as the label was attached to a little bottle I didn't need to be Einstein to assume that the answer was, as they say, all bottled up. So, feeling a little like a very gullible Alice in Wonderland I decided to buy one...and a sample of Caudalie's Beauty Elixir came home with me.

I've been a fan of the Evian spray for years...and this is a kind of souped-up version...bursting with grape extract and various essential oils (rosemary, orange blossom, rose, myrrh, and mint). It's probably all in my mind but I swear that my skin really does have more radiance since I started using it...and even if my mind is playing tricks on me, my skin smells wonderful...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • www.duko.es said...
    9:39 AM
    It won't work in reality, that's exactly what I consider.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...