Number 6?

I was very pleased to see that Nicolas Ghesquière has stopped watching Star Wars and Tron and has, instead, moved on to the classic sixties television series, "The Prisoner". What else could explain the ribbon trimmed blazers, striped shirts, and mix of colors that would have fit in so well in The Village? All that's missing is a striped umbrella.

As a huge fan of the series I, of course, adore everything. But sadly, as much as I'd love to be able to go to Balenciaga...wave my hand...and announce, "I'll take one of everything"... Well, money is such a sordid topic. Thankfully though, this is one heck of a do-it-yourself friendly collection. Mission #1...a fitted blazer than I can be-ribbon.

My mantra this Fall? "I am not a number, I am a free (wo)man".

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...