Mr. Clean

I admit it, two words that strike terror in my heart are "chemical" and "peel". I'm fair with relatively sensitive skin so a lot of the harsher beauty products can feel like I'm using bath cleaner. With this in mind, I was a little hesitant to try Kiehl's Over-Night Biological Peel...biological sounded like some kind of warfare and...well, the P word...but I got a sample the last time I was in the store and free trumps cowardice every time.

So last night I tentatively applied the goop and waited for a tingling (moving swiftly to burning) sensation...but I was pleasantly surprised. And this morning, when I washed it off, the surprise continued. I may not be at my best early in the morning but my skin did seem a little less dull, a little more even in color and texture.

I was feeling so glow-y that it seemed a shame to cover it up, but a girl needs SPF. Luckily the purchase which provided the free sample bounty was Kiehl's SPF 15 Tinted Moisturizer. Even though this is classed as lightweight I found it a bit...thick...so I watered it down with some of their regular moisturizer. I have to say, the end result wasn't too bad and, for a non-make up girl, I felt very "groomed".

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...