Got art?

I am an art junkie. Abstract, Old Master, modern, surreal, installation or sculpture...if there's a museum or art gallery with an interesting collection, I'll be there. That's why I'm giddy as a schoolgirl at the thought of a trip to London that we just booked at the end of April to see the Gilbert & George retrospective at the Tate Modern.

In 2002, I visited an exhibition of their Dirty Words Pictures series at the Serpentine Gallery in London...loved it, and wanted more...well, I guess I got my wish. The exhibition at the Tate encompasses the artists' entire 40 year career of works...images that cover, amongst other things, alcoholism, sex, religion, and a decaying urban landscape. Bliss.



 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...