Croc Shock

Is it possible to have too much of a good thing? Judging by this Chanel ad I'd have to say yes. Don't get me wrong...I think Diane Kruger manages to look near perfect in anything she wears...crocodile bags are gorgeous...and top of my "one day I will buy this before I die" list is a Chanel bag...but, this thing is huge.

The combination of how much this bag must cost and how much it would weigh if you filled it is making me dizzy. On the plus side though, you would never have your bag snatched...no mugger could possibly hope to get away lugging that thing.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • 11:11 PM
    "[N]o mugger could possibly hope to get away lugging that thing." That's so true. Not to mention big bags like this one can cause tons of back and shoulder problems. The bag is really pretty, but just a bit too big to warrant proper appreciation.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...