The leaning tower...

Firstly, may I say that I think these Chloe boots are wonderful and the more I look at them the more possibilities they present…they could be preppy, or 70’s, or equestrian, the list goes on… The only problem, apart from the price, is the heel. It’s a terrible thing to admit but…I cannot walk in heels, even thick ones. It’s probably worse to admit that I can’t even stand still in spike heels; I wave around like a sapling in a strong wind. Something which, you have to agree, is not a good look.

Okay, so I’m 5’11”…I don’t need to wear heels to gain any inches but I can’t escape the simple fact that some outfits just look better if worn with a heel. What's a girl to do? I've tried practicing at home but the only benefit was to my husband…he got a good laugh.

I love my ballet flats and loafers and flat ankle boots…but every so often I get a little wistful and wish I had a better sense of balance.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • mavieenrose said...
    10:43 PM
    hey, you're not the only one...I couldn't walk properly in heels more than 2" high if my life depended on it.
  • Anonymous said...
    10:07 PM
    Thanks goodness I'm not the only one who can't walk in heels! I actually got a charleyhorse in my foot once from wearing a heeled boot.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...