Elle's Belles

Nestled amongst the pages of March’s US Elle is a page entitled “Reality Stars” and it’s safe to say that I’m a little chuffed that I was one of the people selected to be included (#12 for those of you playing at home). Certainly, there are elements of doubt…why did they choose the picture where I look like a deer-in-the-headlights and do I really want to put myself that far out there being two of the loudest in my mind. In reality though there’s little difference between posting pictures here in my blog or on StyleDiary or in Elle…you do open yourself up to criticism but, if you love clothes, it’s just plain old fun…like playing dress-up as a child.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    10:21 AM
    Congratulations, how exciting! I do think you could have forewarned about Jessica Simpson on the cover, though. :) And great to hear about your New York finds.
  • Hebden said...
    6:59 PM
    Thanks...and you're right, I should have mentioned the cover. We need all the Jessica Simpson warnings we can get...
  • 8:10 PM
    Congrats! I oughta go out and get a copy of Elle (thanks for the cover warning, hehe...)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...