Annie, get your gun!

I am notoriously low maintenance when it comes to beauty. Lip gloss...sure. Nail polish...definitely. Anything which requires more than marginal upkeep...no thanks.

In a previous post I mentioned my slight case of haircut phobia - a necessary evil which I put off as long as possible. In addition to this I also favor hair styles that can politely be called devil-may-care...or messy if you're being more honest. The one major up-side to the windblown look is it can be just that...the only time I see I hair dryer is at the salon. Which I was very happy about until I saw this pistol hairdryer.

I know the idea of russian roulette hairdressing is a little dark but...I can't help myself. Bang, bang, rock and roll indeed.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...