Mind The Gap

I'm not a huge fan of The Gap. They do occasionally have great pieces but, in the main, all I come away with is an overwhelming sense of blandness.

Plus, as we move into Spring and get close to Easter, does anyone anticipate that they won't sell the same pastel colored clothes they have for the past few years? I'm an adult, I don't want to look like the illegitimate offspring of the Easter bunny or a bag of Jordan Almonds.

Having said all this, and falling under the category of "the exception that proves the rule", I love everything about this outfit.


It screams cool French girl hanging out in the South of France...now that's the message I want to send this Spring.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 1 comments:

  • camaybraham said...
    9:52 PM
    dido
    love ur blog btw. fantastic!

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...