There's no place like home...

I've either been having a Wizard of Oz moment recently or the grey days of winter are making me long for a little color. Either way I seem to be developing a red shoe fixation. I just got these metallic red ballet flats from Me Too which are possibly the most comfortable shoes of this style that I have ever worn. Now I'm casting covetous glances at these pointy red slingbacks from Miu Miu. I think they'd be so chic in the summer with a shirtdress or pencil skirt or jeans or...darn it, just about anything.

Admittedly red shoes are not for the faint of heart...each time I've worn them I've been the subject of several jokes...but, do I care? No. I just click my heels and walk away.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • 2:32 AM
    Good picks--people may make fun of red shoes, but they seriously spice up a minimalist outfit. I seriously "need" them, but alas, I haven't found the perfect cheap pair yet.
  • Anonymous said...
    11:41 AM
    People make fun of red shoes?! Who are these people? I've only gotten compliments on mine. And exactly what SRR said--they totally spice up an outfit.
  • Hebden said...
    7:49 PM
    Thanks to you both!

    ambika - I work in a very drab office environment...unfortunately populated with some people who find red shoes "hysterical"...it confuses me too...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...