One of these things is not like the others...

I was in American Apparel yesterday...not for myself you understand (perish the thought, no) but my husband had been eye-ing up a cardigan in the window everytime we went past and the time had come to take a look at it. The cardigan was not quite what he was looking for, but I managed to pick something up...in my own defense I would like to say that the Weekender Duffle Bag (in swamp grey/black) will be perfect for our upcoming trip to NY...lightweight for the trip there and spacious enough to carry all my "finds" on the way home.

On the way out I noticed American Apparel's "Looks No.1" which bears a striking resemblance to Harvey Nichols' "small"...both being bite-size chunks of fashion and lifestyle coveted by many but attained by few...in HN's case this is due to price...in AA's it's their too-cool-for-school aesthetic. Having said that, both are entertaining hors d'oeuvres before a fashionable feast.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...