A little light reading

There's nothing like a lazy Sunday. A cold wind is blowing outside but do I care? No...and it's not just the glass of chilled white wine at my elbow...I just got Vogue Paris Collections issue 3, Spring-Summer 2007...332 pages...130 designers, 2600 looks, and 1100 accessories...I may be in this chair for the rest of the day.

My husband did have a partial stroke when he saw the $29.95 pricetag for a "mere magazine" but (as usual) I have a justification. The similar publication by L'Officiel is split up into various editions...Milan/New York or Accessories or Haute Couture...and each issue is $25. Admittedly the L'Officiel magazines do have additional designers but Vogue Paris has a nice selection of all of the main designers and some smaller ones from Paris, Milan, London, and New York. A comparative bargain (at least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it).

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...