Going...going...gone - Part II

I posted a little while ago about an auction of some of Steve McQueen's effects...and I was a little shocked that some sunglasses made $60,000. If you had a similar reaction hold on to our hats...because the Givenchy dress made for Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's just sold for $921,857.


Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite films and (as rarely happens) I also love the novel...but the price that was paid amazes me.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • 4:48 AM
    woww

    who has that kind of money to spend of a pair of glasses?
  • Unknown said...
    10:24 AM
    Hi. Your blog is nice and I love design and fashion. If you enjoy fashion, take a look on my blog


    Gabriella -Italy-

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...