Fore!!!

Growing up in Scotland it was pretty much a given that I'd learn to play golf. This wasn't from any golf lust but, let's be honest, the options for other activities were slim so I gave it a try. I never enjoyed the game though; who was it said that it ruined a good walk? However, when I saw these golf club covers from APC it almost made me wish that I played...almost.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    2:31 PM
    By the way, what did you end up wearing to party #2? Just wondering how you dealt with the cold temps in style!
  • Hebden said...
    4:44 PM
    Thanks for asking...I actually ended up not going to party #2 but if I had gone the stay-warm-black-tie-optional (SWBTO) outfit would probably have been:

    Above-the-knee, black, puff-sleeve, lace bib dress from See by Chloe
    Black, above-the-elbow, leather gloves from Club Monaco
    Either a vintage black fur wrap or a white fur jacket with a stand-up collar from Marc by MJ
    Opaque black tights
    Black leather bow flats from Old Navy
  • site said...
    8:55 AM
    Pretty helpful info, much thanks for the article.

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...