Eureka!

Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while will know that I have had an ongoing quest for a new trench coat. There were a few criteria that I was working with but the main ones were classic (with a twist) and knee-length. I was also looking for something relatively inexpensive...at some point, when I'm in London, I'll spend some serious money and buy an Aquascutum trench. Until that time I want a raincoat that I can wear into the ground (as happened with my Joseph trench which was once black and is now a dirty grey...every time I pull it out of the closet my husband asks me to "please throw that away and buy a new coat"...but, I can't help it, I love my Joseph trench...should a love be discarded because it's a little shabby?).

Anyway, with a little luck, the trench quest has ended...thanks to Built By Wendy and her plaid-lined, slim-fit trench.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

  • Anonymous said...
    5:49 PM
    Ooo, I do like that--the color and the fit seeing as how it's quite easy to look bulky in a trench.
  • Hebden said...
    7:53 PM
    I have my fingers crossed...it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow...we'll see if reality is as good as the website pictures...

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...