All I want for Christmas...

I admit it, I'm a terrible person to shop for. I tend to know what I want and I hate anyone to waste their money so surprise gifts rarely work. Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of surprises...unfortunately the reality is usually a let-down. So, each holiday I put together a wish list. After all, it may be better to give than to receive but isn't it also nice to receive something you actually want?

So here, in no particular order, are my current fancies:

Repetto Paris - Metallic Bow 'Chignon' Ballerina
Repetto Paris - 'Bardo' Ballerina
Macrame tote - knotted cotton lined in black canvas and outfitted with three inner pockets
Buckled ankle-wrap sandals
Fred Perry - ruffle placket collarless shirt

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...