Rapunzel, Samson...and me

This Fall I feel like growing my hair. Alright, I'm not turning into Rapunzel but past shoulder length is long for me. More hair means more money on conditioner and "hair accessories" as they're called in drugstores. My one splurge was a ribbon wrapped link headband from Anthropologie. Urban Outfitters provided a mid-price lace patterned plastic headband and H&M came through once more with a plaid barette and red, faux-leather headband.

I would like to say that I'm done but I just got the Barneys Co-Op catalog and there was a black headband with an attached net veil. I'm not planning on attending any funerals, and I think the veil would make me cross-eyed after a couple of hours and yet...

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...