London Calling

In a little over a week I’ll be in London. Of course (apart from the culture, food, and just sheer sense of joy that I get whenever I’m there) my mind is turning in the direction of clothes. I decided to come up with a shopping wish list, which can be disastrous because you heart will be set on the one thing which you can’t find. Like Jason and the Argonauts you’re on a quest for your own particular golden fleece or, in my case…




APC military jacket with a removable patch that reads "Shoot them in the back" (I actually ordered this from APC in NY, waited a couple of months, and then was told that they wouldn’t be getting any more from Paris). During the months of waiting I compiled numerous outfits in my mind which were made so much cooler by this jacket…it is now an obsession.
Paul and Joe lace trimmed blouse - this reminds me of a vintage find, very pretty and able to be dressed up or down.
Les Bijoux de Sophie necklace – I love her pieces and am hoping that there will be more stockists in London…as long as I can find something with skulls and chains I will be happy…

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...